PROCESSING LINE COMPONENTS
- Intake funnel with integrated tipping device
- Water-filled washbasin connected to the conveyor belt
- Conveyor belt at a standard speed of 10 m/min
- Washing nozzles
- Fish cleaning table
FISH PROCESSING STAGES
- The fish are unloaded into the intake funnel leading to the water-filled washbasin where they are initially washed.
- Loaded onto a conveyor belt with an overhead nozzle system, they are additionally rinsed.
- After a thorough rinse, they are loaded into euro crates and conveyed to workstations for individual cleaning, cutting and gutting whereby each fish is gutted by a vacuum pump.
- Rewashed, the fish are placed into a strainer to have the last remaining parts removed.
- Once cleaned and loaded into crates, they are ready for weighing, warehousing or transportation.