PROCESSING LINE COMPONENTS
- Display terminal with recipe specifications (ingredient quantities)
- Ingredient container
- Easy-to-use electro-hydraulic tilting device to add the correct amount of each ingredient to the mixture
FOOD-MIXTURE WEIGHING STAGES
- A food technologist writes the mixture recipe and enters it into the system. Ingredient quantities are displayed at the workstation guiding the worker to prepare the adequate food-mixture.
- Food-mixture ingredients are placed in separate stackable tanks or containers. Every tank or container is lifted and tilted by a push-button tilting system, enabling easy and manual dosing of ingredients into a 200- or 300-litre Eurobin.
- Every bin is placed on a mobile carrier with a weighing scale and manually moved from one ingredient container to another to provide the correct food mixture.
- A weighing scale controls the food-mixture weight at every point along the process, ensuring the correct total weight and quantity of the mixture.